Project Co-ordinator/ Executive PA

London, SE1
£32,000 - £38,000 DOE

Plus Bonus Scheme (up to 15% of salary), 20 Days’ Annual Leave (Rising to 25)

DML is a small, high-tech and growing UK telecommunications company, based just a few minutes’ walk from both London Bridge and Waterloo underground stations, which has recently released our new generation of products which include more than 20 “world first” innovations. As such we are seeking a Project Co-ordinator / Executive PA to join our established team as well as work within a new arm of the company.

This is the ideal role for a PA, project manager or project co-ordinator looking to take their next step and develop their management skills with a company that recognises ability and rewards achievement. What’s more, we offer a clear career path to progress into a Middle Management or Program Manager position.

As a Project Co-ordinator / Executive PA, you will be tasked with a joint role where you will spend 25% of your time supporting the existing business and the remaining 75% aiding in the set-up and expansion of a new business.

Specifically, you will assist the MD in planning, executing, controlling, analysing and releasing projects across all departments of the business. As an essential part of the day-to-day operations of the new business, you will support knowledge management, adapt and review existing processes for the business model and undertake commercial research. Tracking the progress and costing of timesheets and test results, you will play a part in risk management and assist in the selection and negotiation of new opportunities. Within the existing portion of the business, you will undertake diary management and filing activities whilst assisting with the day-to-day operations, administration and office management duties and events management.

To be considered, you must have:

  • At least two years’ experience as a PA, project manager or project co-ordinator, ideally circa five years’
  • A strong level of IT literacy, including in-depth knowledge of Word and Excel
  • Knowledge of diagramming, such as Visio
  • A strong understanding of search engines, such as Google

As a Project Co-ordinator / Executive PA, you must be assertive and persuasive with an analytical approach and superb presentation skills.

Experience of working within a development methodology, such as Agile, would be beneficial to your application. Project and release management experience would also be an advantage, as would basic graphic skills. You must be located within a commutable distance of London, SE1, or be willing to relocate.

How to apply

  • CV - email us to:
  • Clear covering letter: 
    1. Please detail your experience of using Ms Excel and Word
    2. Do you have at least two years’ experience as a PA, Project Manager or Project Co-ordinator? If so, please provide details
    3. Please detail your knowledge of diagramming (Visio).
    4. Where you heard about the job, why it might interest you
    5. Work status, Visa
    6. Availability / Notice period
    7. Salary expectations
    8. Commute time / convenience to our offices
    9. How we should contact you